She must weep, or she will die

Home they brought her warrior dead
She nor swooned, nor uttered cry:
All her maidens, watching, said,
She must weep or she will die.

Alfred Tennyson

I read this bit from V.S Naipaul's Half a Life.... and somehow it struck... what is life without a little loss...only teaches us to hold on to what we have with even more tenacity, and then dread losing it, or treat what we have with the utmost care and give it the most love...for who knows what tomorrow may bring...

I'm sick of that line.... ' who knows what tomorrow may bring..'

Well , I know !
Tomorrow will bring me more strength, more friends, more people to share my problems with, a sudden increase in blog viewer ship :D, John Abraham....(if only in my dreams), lots of love, and the realization that I'm still the most precious person in the world to my folks.... the awful epiphany that my prelims are drawing nearer... more temptation in the shape of bars of chocolates n nude chickens roasting on bbq's... ahh..is that enough fo what tomorrow may bring

I could die....but hey... That wouldn't stop me... I'd proliferate thru my friends...i mean come on..who wouldn't smile thinking of the stupid things id done or said...s

But yes, i must weep, or i will die......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I follow two diets, one just isnt enough.

Involuntary Bliss

Cheese, anyone ?