Truckaffiti.


I was in the cab on the way to work. If I don’t suffer from the Monday blues, it’s the Monday hunger pangs, but yes, in the cab, when I saw this truCk. The back(side) of the truck to be precise, and it had this LOVELY inscription in Hindi, painted in white. TruCkS always fascinate me, on account of my dream job which is to be a truck driver and traverse all over India and eat at the numerous Dhabas along the way, but ahhh, No more meandering, back to the Truck.

This was what was written in Hindi.

GHAR SE BEGHAR HOON, RAASTE SE BAHUT DOOR HOON, JEETA HOON ISILLIYE KE KISI KE MAANG KA SINDOOR HOON’

I like. You like ?


Comments

AG said…
one more thing which is one of the best creative lines EVER....population control

i read behind one DTC bus

"hum do humare do,
jaida hua ab chhod do"

class apart creativity

Popular posts from this blog

It's all been said before

I follow two diets, one just isnt enough.

Stress