- I'm married.
- I ran away from home to get married. Like the movies. Unfortunately.
- My dog is 4 now.
- My husband loves him just as much as I do.
- My husband loves me too :D
- I earn quite well, for someone who once wanted to start her own dog creche and is now "managing relationships".
- I still struggle with the flubber, but have currently started Zumba and LOVE it. Might be the answer.
- I like to cook traditional food. Should have paid more attention to Mum in the kitchen.
- I still love to read and read whenever I can.
- I stopped blogging, and now feel the need to write about myself.
- I dress much better than I used to, therefore I feel much better ( and poorer) than I used to :D
- I love the way my husband and me complete each other's sentences.
- I still like Coffee, but have it on rare occasions.
- I have sort of learnt to swim. Yay ! I can now float for 2 minutes and THEN start drowning.
- I know how to bully the husband into doing the housework.
- I know how to clean squid/ prawns/ fish and make awesome curry.
- I have a few friends that I love, but am rarely in touch with and still miss; so I say a little prayer for them when I think of them.
- I do not dread the concept of in-laws, as I have the sweetest pair of in-laws ever. They like to feed me ! And bear the hugs from me!
- I'M MARRIED ! Can't effing believe it. Next post tomorrow.
Thursday, June 19, 2014