Too long, too Late.

I have finally gotten around to cleaning my messy house. Which is victory in itself since a messy house reflects my messy mind, and the mind is slowly getting rid of all the cobwebs gathered.

Somehow I'm missing home more than ever today. I yearn to touch my old bookshelf, sleep on my bed, run to the hall, switch the AC on, and watch T.V.

I don't want to even call home, since i opened my bottle of body lotion yesterday and the smell reminded me so much of home, it actually was like a physical pain, deep in my stomach, and for a moment i was back home, lying on the couch, reading a book, waiting for Dad to get back home.

The weekend was ok.I went out with friends despite not having any prior plans, watched The Full Monty, oh Dear Lord, that movie rocked. Every time i go to a restaurant now I'll hope some nice men get onto the table and strut their stuff :D

I Can't even remember who i used to be three years ago. Somehow today my ideas are more formed, and definite, and i cannot for the life of me remember what i used to think about then. Is that weird ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's all been said before

Cheese, anyone ?

I follow two diets, one just isnt enough.