Count all your chickens before they're Hashed...

Ive had an interesting few days since my last blog...now i dont hi5 no more...its conversations n coffee going cold while i use orkut ....

But this blog...is for my folks...

Somehow with all the drudgery..or rather..the frantic pace of these past few days.. (see. im so mindfcuked i dont even know the difference! ) ive come to realise a few things...

I may be facing the quarter-life crisis....but it doesnt really matter....and thats thanks to my mum n dad...who are there no matter what. somehow when i get insecure, or wonder just what is my worth, i think about my parents....and then im all chill n smiles lol..because..lets face it..Two such wonderful people can never create soemthing mediocre...so i got potential...its jsut latent...lol..no no...its not an inferiority complex...neither is it a superiority complex...its just...what i see as the truth !

So for evrything i am, or hope to be, i owe to my angel mother. And for indulging me evrytime i argued, and enduring my rebellious streak ( which still continues) and because you have been (hopefully not anymore) my ATM, Dada, thank you. I love you...

But ahh...life otherwise...is a B***h...

I got money (for now)
A job( i dunno how long though )
Freinds n ahem... ( Theyr already showing signs of giving up on me)
Half a graduation degree( hopefully the other half comes in by october... comprend ..??)
A mobile phone wit a cam ( for the perverty pics ha! and the self admiration society :P)
Cooking skills ( who knows....might help in the marriage bureau)
GREAT parents... ( its only recently we'v stopped arguing, my guilty conscience is playing up)
Lotsa books( which i keep reading so theyr dog eared..and borrowed too..plz return my books guys)
Working comp n internet ( i love SIFY. Period. even their marketing guys are cute)

Ohkie dont get bored...im just assessing my life... lol..oh n did i mention SHAMELESS....We're like ina live in relationship...love him so much i hide him in the cupboard evrytime a kid visits my house..dont want them getting their grubby little paws on my baby....

Comments

Anonymous said…
finally sorting things out huh!.... good! im glad. and you're truly blessed 2 hav d kind of folks you've got. God Bless.

Popular posts from this blog

It's all been said before

Cheese, anyone ?

I follow two diets, one just isnt enough.