Free on board

I've got it all (almost)

I'm now working for Maersk India Pvt Limited... :D..and yippee..having lived ina port city all my life, i'm now wokring for a shipping company...

Must be the goan blood that helped though..

I've also shifted to new premises, which are amazing, and the hectic frenzy of shjfiting and a new job is elavuing em bewildered, not to emntion other 'unmenmtionables' that have gotten to me lately...

But ahh..21 birthday..come n gone...blessed to have the few specimens in my menagerie...thank u choi, bran, nitin...ahhh the men in my life :D...all amazing ! ;)

Comments

Prasad Narulkar said…
heyy...
CONGO!!!!

btw...wen was ur b'day???
sorry i missed it...
Belated Wishes tho...
:-)

Popular posts from this blog

It's all been said before

Cheese, anyone ?

I follow two diets, one just isnt enough.